| || |
|Contact Us |
Click here for a listing of our office locations, hours, and phone numbers.
|Bill Pay FAQs |
Click here to learn how to make bill payments online.
|More About Online Account Access |
Click here to learn more about SLCU@Home.
|Once a member, always a member |
Once you belong to SLCU, you are welcome to remain a member, even if you move, change jobs or retire.
It costs approximately $33,000 per year for SLCU to send its members paper statements. As a member-owned institution, help us "go green" and cut on costs.
- There is no charge to you for e-statements.
- E-statements use the same format that you are accustomed to with your “old” paper statement
- E-statements are NOT emailed directly to your email address. Only the notification that your e-statement is ready to view is sent via email.
- With E-Statements, there is no waiting and no worry about private financial information sitting in the mailbox. Your statement is available in PDF format if you wish to print it for your records.
- Members do NOT need to have a checking account with SLCU to receive an E-Statement
- Click here to learn how to view your E-Statements online
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about E-Statements
E-Statements are SAFE & SECURE. SLCU’s on-line account access provides secure communication using 128-bit encryption to ensure your private information stays private. In addition to the encryption, SLCU’s on-line account access offers additional security measures including a security check, secret image, personal phrase and secret word.
How to Enroll in E-Statements
- Log onto to SLCU@Home.
- Click on “Account Log In” and sign in (type in your Account Number, press the Tab key and type in your Password, then click the Login button).
- Click the Services button (the third button from the top on the left side).
- Click on "E-statement Enrollment/Update E-mail Address". If SLCU has an email address on file, this email address will appear behind "Current Email Address".
- Please check this e-mail address carefully. If no e-mail address appears or you need to change your e-mail address, type in your correct (current) e-mail address in the box after "New Email Address".
- Then click the Submit Changes button. “Successfully changed your statement options” will appear in red underneath “E-statement Enrollment/Update E-mail Address” at the top of the page.
- Click the Log Out button to exit your online session.
Month-end statement processing takes place on the last business day of the month, if you have enrolled in e-statements prior to this time, your next statement will be an e-statement.
Once enrolled in e-statements, you will no longer receive a paper statement. Click here to learn How To View E-Statements.
If you have any further questions regarding e-statement enrollment, please call 612-373-9411.